Calvary Baptist Church uses a safe, simple, and effective electronic giving service called SecureGive to process our online giving. Scroll through the information below for answers to some of the common questions you may have about online giving:
Why online giving?
- Simplicity - Online giving is the simplest, most effective way to give to your church. Most people don't carry checks or even cash in our society. Online giving allows all of us to strategically and intentionally think about our gifts and set them up as a priority. Secure Give makes this process very easy.
- Ability to Obey – By setting up an account through SecureGive you will always have a way to obey the Holy Spirit when he prompts you to give.
- Set Priorities - By having your tithe taken out of your account on a recurring basis, you are giving your “first fruits” to God. Online giving is a tool that will help you make giving a priority by scheduling your gifts.
- Never Forget - By giving online or setting up your giving automatically you will never worry about whether or not you remembered to turn in your tithe check. When you travel or miss a service for any reason, your gifts will continue automatically
- Fewer Distractions - On Sunday mornings you can come ready to worship without the distraction of writing a check because you know your gift has been taken care of already.
Is online giving safe?
- Yes it is! Giving to Calvary through SecureGive is as safe as paying bills online or purchasing something through any reputable online retailer. SecureGive transactions are PCI DDS compliant meeting industry standards for safety and security as per the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
Can I give via my mobile device?
- Yes, in multiple ways! You can download the SecureGive app via the app store (Android or Apple) then follow the simple directions. You can scan the QR code on the back of the church bulletin and then follow the directions or you can simply go to our churches website at www.calvaryb.org and click on the “give” tab. You can even text to give by texting the word “tithe” and a dollar amount to 855-463-8444. Instructions to confirm your gift will follow.
Can I use a debit or credit card to make a donation?
- Yes. Visa, Mastercard, and Discover will all work with SecureGive. Most debit cards will work as well.
Can I set up automatic, recurring donations?
- Yes. This is one of the most helpful features of online giving. When you first set up your recurring donations, you have control over the amount, the rate of recurrence (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly), and even the start/end date for your automatic deductions. If you ever decide to stop or need to change your recurring donation, you can make those changes quickly and easily.