Calling all men for our first ever FIGHT CLUB
Mark your calendar for April 13 at 11:59 PM for our kickoff meeting (doors open at 11:45 PM)
This will be our 1st Chapter of Fight Club.
We invite you to come to the kickoff event on April 13. This is your opportunity to check out and learn about Fight Club to see if it is something you want to do. (Instructions of how to sign up will be at the meeting).
FIGHT CLUB comes from Nehemiah 4:14: After I looked things over, I stood up and said to the officials, the nobles, and the rest of the people, “Do not be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.”
Fight Club will change your life, impact your family, and deepen friendships with other men.
Here are some quick facts about this Fight Club for Men:
- This is a Men’s Discipleship Program
- There are 10 intentional weeks of growth and development
- These weeks will involve camaraderie, competition, and challenge
- It is designed for Men 18+
- It helps Men build a closer relationship w/ other Men & Jesus
- It teaches Discipline
- It challenges Men in 4 key areas (Spiritual, Physical, Relational, & Intellectual)
- There are weekly assignments
- Not every man that starts will finish, as it contains a three-strike rule
- There are only two mandatory meetings where you need to be present: The Kickoff on April 13 and the MidMeeting on June 1